4 Ingredient Cookbook: 150 Quick & Easy Timesaving Recipes (Scott)

4 Ingredient Cookbook: 150 Quick & Easy Timesaving Recipes, by Bonnie Scott, 2014

This entry is a bit of a cheat, but the recipes are not. Normally, cookbooks are reference material and not something you read cover to cover. However, I did go through the entire book (or almost the whole thing) because I liked the concept of the book as it appeals to my nature as an amateur cook with very little patience for lots of ingredients.

Seriously, keep it simple for me. If it comes out plain, then I'll figure it out and work from there (maybe).

The idea of the book is that meals can be created with just four ingredients, plus salt, pepper and water (which aren't included because you probably have these in your house anyway).

I haven't tried any of the recipes yet, but I'm a teacher and it's summertime. I will revisit each section Real Soon Now. In fact, it's almost time to revisit another blog side-project I started a few years ago: Summer Creations in Food. Because I like summer, and I like food, and I like keeping things simple. (And I like the Oxford Comma.)

In summary, I enjoyed reading this. I hope I enjoy using it. And I recommend it for people who want to start cooking more stuff, especially if you don't have the patience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bedeviled Eggs (Childs)

Cibola Burn (Corey)

Cupcakes, Trinkets, and Other Deadly Magic (Doidge)