Principles of Zen Philosophy

Principles of Zen Philosophy by ... ( )

[NO IMAGE WILL BE POSTED]

(Not a review, just some notes to help me remember the things I've read. But written this way because it's the Internet, and some people will stumble across this page.)

I started to think of this book as being about "Zen-feld", because it was a book about nothing. Really, everything was nothing, and it seemed an advertisement for one branch of Zen or something. I got 20% or so through it and thought, "Why am I reading this?" It wasn't inspiring me. There was no helping of my self in any way.

I didn't want to start 2021 on a loss, so I waited until I posted a book I'd finished first to mention this one. It's only in the blog for completeness. It will have no tags.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bedeviled Eggs (Childs)

Cupcakes, Trinkets, and Other Deadly Magic (Doidge)

Cibola Burn (Corey)