Updates Coming

This blog got away from me toward the end of the summer. I was reading quite a few things, trying to get through all of them, and not making headway anywhere.

That's not entirely true. Those Exapnse books are huge and take some time. I've finished 3 of them now.

I've also taken a couple other books from the library, one nonfiction and one an anthology, and I keep going back to them and then putting them aside after a while. However, I intend to finish both of them.

Likewise, I've started other things that were on my phone mostly because they were there. Since I plan to finish these and not abandon them, there won't be entries until I'm done.

That is all for now, except that I hope to start making entries in the next couple days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bedeviled Eggs (Childs)

Cupcakes, Trinkets, and Other Deadly Magic (Doidge)

Cibola Burn (Corey)