Star & Stripes Triumphant, Harry Harrison (2001)
The satisfying conclusion to an excellent trilogy finds the United States at war with Great Britain, with Ireland playing an important role. The rules of engagement have changed as warfare has moved into a new age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heracles: The Hound of Hades (Kin)
Heracles: The Hound of Hades by Kin (2026) (Not a review, just some notes to help me remember the things I've read....
-
Shards of the Glass Slipper: Queen Cinder , by Roy A. Mauritsen, 2012 I was first drawn to this story by a series of paintings hanging in ...
-
1632 (or The Ring of Fire) , by Eric Flint, 2000 In the year 2000, a freak occurrence, referred to as The Ring of Fire , sent the town o...
-
Cold Sassy Tree Olive Ann Burns (1984) (Not a review, just some notes to help me remember the things I've read. But w...
No comments:
Post a Comment