Unnatural Selection (Golden, Holder)

Unnatural Selection, Christopher Golden, Nancy Holder


Another Buffy book that had to do with faeries and Anya before she started dating Xander, by the author of Ghost Roads. They even referenced it. Not half bad.


some "Buffy" book about Faeries by the author of Ghost Roads (another Buffy book I read a couple of years back). Actually, it was a good thing that I had read Ghost Roads because the author makes a lot of Buffy references, most of which I think
I caught, from the show. When she tossed in a Ghost Roads character reference, I was thrown at first. (hey, that's non-canon stuff!)


The second entry came from a file on an old hard drive, not from my log.

Another brief entry. So brief that I forgot to write down the title. I had to look it up from the description, but I recognized it when I saw it.

Edit: found a second review that I had written. I still hadn't written the title of the book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bedeviled Eggs (Childs)

Cibola Burn (Corey)

Cupcakes, Trinkets, and Other Deadly Magic (Doidge)