Ultraman Volume 2

Ultraman Vol 2, by Eiichi Shimizu and Tomohiro Shimoguch (2012/2015)

(Not a review, just some notes to help me remember the things I've read. But written this way because it's the Internet, and some people will stumble across this page.)

I found the second volume. A very quick read. A lot of great artwork. The younger hero is accepting the job as Ultraman and making appearances "saving the day". He fights one new alien who eats people because he finds them delicious. This battle covers the latter half of the book. The alien analyses the new hero a bit. But then gets beat.

Yeah, I'll look for more of these. And if I get a few at a time, I'll make a single entry for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bedeviled Eggs (Childs)

Cupcakes, Trinkets, and Other Deadly Magic (Doidge)

Cibola Burn (Corey)